Enhanced Hoist Service Training - In Person - March 6-8, 2024
March 6-8, 2024 (Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday)
3 Days from 9:00am-5:00pm CST
- Are you ready to get your hands greasy and work on an actual hoist?
- Do you need to earn some ETCP Renewal education credits?
- Would you like to learn hoist maintenance from Dave Carmack AND be able to ask him questions directly in person?
All this and more can be had by registering here for our in person Enhanced Hoist Training course!
This training from Dave Carmack Consulting goes beyond online classes and gets hands-on. The Advanced Hoist Technician Training program is a great tool to meet your needs, whether you are looking to advance your knowledge or just to refresh your skills. Upon course completion, you will receive sixteen (16) ETCP renewal credits towards your re-certification. Participants who successfully pass both the written and practical exams will receive an assessed certificate and wallet card.
Program will cover:
- What is a hoist?
- A study of the ANSI E1.6-2 & AMSE B30.16 safety standards
- Things to consider if buying a new hoist
- A study of electricity of a hoist
- Troubleshooting techniques
- Record keeping
- Load testing
What is included:
- Breakfast pastries and coffee each day
- Catered lunch each day
- All tools, hoists, and equipment required
You need to bring:
- Great attitude for learning
- Ability to listen carefully (prior familiarity with Southern Drawl is helpful)
- Clothes you don't mind getting greasy/dirty
Meet Your Trainer
Dave Carmack spent more than 40 years with CM and served many roles during his tenure. From 20 years of manufacturing the Lodestar, to Engineering Research and Development Lab Technician and Product Engineer before becoming an Entertainment Trainer. Dave has taught classes on 6 of the 7 continents.
Enhanced Hoist Service Training - In Person - March 6-8, 2024 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability